Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Cards From Matt

     About a week ago I received some cards from Matt of Diamond Jesters. I must thank him for his generosity. I received six cards from him (though one of them I got for a brother, so have only five with me), and this marks the second such trade I've made with him.






    Favorite card in this trade: I really like all the cards, but I think I have to go with the Toys 'R' Us John Olerud. Brian Johnson gets the silver.

    I like the way the camera picked up the shine on the Shawn Green card too.

    Thanks again for the trade Matt! The cards are always appreciated. 

    
    Have a great week, happy collecting, and good luck to your postseason team (though can we please not have a Yankees/Dodgers World Series?) 

1 comment:

  1. That Shawn Green card looks vibrant! Although all of them got their own thing. Go Mets!

    ReplyDelete