Saturday, August 3, 2024

Happy Topps Trading Card Day!

     Happy Topps Trading Card Day to all you collectors out there! Not just because it's morning, but because I'm super busy today, I have not yet gotten the goods from my local card shop. I believe that'll be the second item on the agenda in a packed day. But I will not forget to post on my spoils from the day, maybe tomorrow or the day after.

    I hope y'all get a chance to go to your card store and get the special Topps cards. This has been advertised on the Rangers broadcast for the last month. My team always looks out for me, making sure I don't miss out on free cards. 

    Have a great day, and a great weekend. Good morning, good afternoon, and goodnight, got to go for the tasks of the day. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment