Monday, January 22, 2024

Flagship Collection Box

     For Christmas, my uncle gave me the 2023 Flagship Collection Box of Topps baseball cards. It is a hefty set, with 10 regular card packs, 3 flagship collection packs, and an oversized base card. Here's some of the cards that I liked from it.


The oversize card I got was Riley Greene; that was pretty cool because I really like him.








The Blue Foil Freddy Furmin is probably my favorite card I got.




It's cool to see Paul Goldschmidt surviving an explosion.







Those old-school looking cards are neat too.






Yes, the one on the right is Felix Bautista, not Adley Rutschman.





They call Nolan Arenado the favorite son. I feel bad for his brothers. 



And now for all 15 of my flagship cards:

Out of all of these, the Jacob deGrom is easily my favorite.

Well, that about wraps it up. Thanks for reading my first post, and I hoped you liked it. If you'd like to read more baseball stuff (not card related), check out talkinprobaseball.blogspot.com or thebaseballpessimist.blogspot.com (you may need to copy and paste the links.)

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Your first follower of your card blog! I enjoyed collecting the '23 set this year. I thought the cards looked good and it was fun finding my Rangers. I like that ASG Josh Jung and the deGrom cards you got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go figure fellow Texan, Christian, and Rangers fan your first comment, lol. Welcome to the blogosphere. Have fun with it, do your thing regardless of anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man, thanks for the warm welcome. I have been blessed with a welcome from so many bloggers. I should have started the card blog sooner.

      Delete