Friday, January 26, 2024

What do Y'all Want?

    I'm torn between something. In my joy at being extremely successful early on with the blog, I have a bunch of drafts that I'm ready to ship out into the world. I am likely to make my next real post tomorrow. 
    In that case, which post do the readers prefer I publish first, going just on names: 'Antique' Cards, or Shall we Dance?
    I'll leave it up to the readers. By tomorrow morning at 8:30, whichever post has the most votes I will publish. 
    This may just be a fun way for me to do a process of elimination. I'm stoked to publish right now, seeing how successful the blog has been after less than a week. I've also noticed that having a card blog is super interesting and fun at the same time. Let the voting begin. Oh, and you can only vote once. I don't expect more than 5 votes. And if they're tied, then the tiebreaker will be whichever one got the first vote. So cast your votes! I'm done talking.

3 comments: