Wednesday, January 24, 2024

I think I'll stick Around

    When I first started the blog, I figured it would be a fun idea that I would keep around for a few weeks and that would be it. Afterall, I have never been very fond of card blogs. But after seeing some card blogs that I really appreciate (see my blog list), and after I got started, I am very stoked to have it.
    I've had the blog for two days, made one card post with bad lighting, have an odd writing style, and already have a follower and a comment. Not a bad start in my opinion. 
    So anyway, I think I'll keep this bad-boy around for a while, and will be posting soon to show off some more cards. 

   

6 comments:

  1. Good... we can never have too many card bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you introduced yourself by commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I've taken more of an interest in card blogs recently, and I really do like yours, along with the ones of the people who have commented thus far. It's nice to feel so welcomed, especially because I'm new to card-blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I've added your blog to my blog roll so I'll be sure to read your stuff moving forward!

    ReplyDelete