Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Totally Not Stalling

    Well, that's not entirely true. I'm working on a few posts, but the computer is working painfully badly with loading images. Anyway, I'm using this post to buy myself some more time. I know I can just not publish, but I like to publish at least once a week (wonder how long that's gonna last). 
    So, since I'm not stalling, what am I doing?





    Nope. I'm totally Stalling(s).This should buy me a few days. 
     I'm hoping to get the computer working by Friday, because that's when I'll try to come out with the next post. I think I'll try again tomorrow because this is getting way too annoying right now.
    Okay, stalling is starting to get a little bit boring. I'll hopefully be publishing my next real post in a few days. Happy blogging.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog! I am now following you and looking forward to great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really hoping to publish at least one post a week myself... but it's just not in the cards for me right now.

    ReplyDelete