Thursday, February 1, 2024

A Dramatization of a Real Big-League At-Bat (Using cards, of course)

  The pitcher sets. He kicks and fires.



That ball's struck hard. It's going, going...



Caught!




   

    Well, I figured if I stayed around I might as well make it fun for the readers. Even though these cards aren't really special, I appreciate them. (I actually got the 2019 Mitch Garver in the very first baseball card pack I ever bought). 
    As I have said before, I am a sucker for shiny cards, hence the reason you see the Tim Lincecum. And I really like the Kevin Kiermaier. 2016 Topps is one of my favorite sets, and it's not every day you get a card of a guy robbing a home run. And there's not many better at it than Kiermaier. 
    Oh well. I hope you find this amusing. I'll probably be cranking a bunch of these posts out at the start and slow down later. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. I have an Angels team set where three cards in a row, of different players, looks like a swing and follow-through. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me and I'll help with your address request.

    ReplyDelete