Sunday, April 28, 2024

Found Some OPCs While Looking in a Box...

     Well, this'll be my last post of the month, because I'm doing something special for the start of May (either May 1st or 2nd). While looking through one of my boxes of cards to use for my next post, I found a 1991 O-Pee-Chee Premier card just lying around. Then I found another, and another, and eventually nine of them. It surprises me that I didn't notice these cards the first time I went through the box, but it doesn't matter now that I have knowledge of them.









    It was a nice little find for me, who was struggling to find post material. It was while I was thinking this to myself that it dawned on me that I have three binders full of my cards from 2021-2023 that I can come up with posts for. There'll be some posts on them shortly.

1 comment:

  1. This product was really hot when it first released, because collectors thought it was going to have a semi-low production run (like hockey). But they let the presses run. It's still a cool set though.

    ReplyDelete