Saturday, May 4, 2024

Clue #3

    Alright, here we go with post three of the contest. We've already seen two clues, and today it's time for the third. Let's review:

Clue #1:  the particular player I'm thinking of was a 7-time All-Star. 

Clue #2: This player played for only one team across his entire career.


And now, clue 3:
    The player I'm thinking of has been shown (on cards, of course) on this blog before


Alright, hopefully it's all starting to come together. There'll be two more clues that y'all will get across the next few days. Thanks for partaking in my little event, and Happy Collecting!

7 comments:

  1. I missed something, so I will guess Joe Mauer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... no idea. I would have said Buster Posey, but someone has already mentioned his name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seager For The WinMay 5, 2024 at 2:19 PM

    Hmm, I’ll guess Mike Trout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember you mentioning him, but Edgar Martinez?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Martinez was on my list, my next pick. But I couldn't find any cards of his on the blog. Maybe I missed one?

      Delete