Thursday, May 9, 2024

Clue #5

    By now everybody's guessing the same player. Did I make the clues too easy? Perhaps I did, but there's nothing to do about it now. This clue is just a formality, since I said I was gonna give five. Dang, the original plan was to give four, and it was at the fourth that everybody started guessing him. Oh well. I'll take that into account next time.

    Anyway, here are the first four clues that were revealed followed by the fifth and final clue.

Clue #1: the particular player I'm thinking of was a 7-time All-Star.

Clue #2: This player played for only one team across his entire career.

Clue #3: The player I'm thinking of has been shown (on cards, of course) on this blog before

Clue #4: The selected player has won two Gold Glove Awards and has been a two-time Silver Slugger


    And the fifth clue:

5: This Player hit a home run in his first-ever All-Star Game at-bat.


    Well, there's the end of all my clues. I should have stuck with four, but like I said, nothing to do about it now. If anyone can come up with another player who fits all these categories (unlikely, but I don't know), then please tell me in the comments. And please check out the blog Saturday when the winner will be announced. Happy Collecting! I'm out.

5 comments:

  1. Seager For The WinMay 9, 2024 at 11:59 AM

    This was a great idea! I can’t wait to find out who is won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! This was a lot more successful than I thought it would be. I'll be sure to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was entertaining. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete