Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Clue #4

    We have two clues left in my little contest. I've been pleasantly surprised with how it has been going, getting 24 comments from 10 different people. Anyway, it's time for the fourth and second-last clue of the contest to be revealed. But first, as always, the clues prior to this revealing one.

    Clue #1: the particular player I'm thinking of was a 7-time All-Star.

    Clue #2: This player played for only one team across his entire career.

    Clue #3: The player I'm thinking of has been shown (on cards, of course) on this blog before


    And clue four is...
        The selected player has won two Gold Glove Awards and has been a two-time Silver Slugger



    There you go. Hopefully this clue will put all the previous clues together. Good luck on your guessing, thanks for entering the contest, and Happy Collecting!

4 comments:

  1. Can't find anyone other than David Wright who seems to fit. He's been guessed a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta agree with the Diamond King. All signs point to Wright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I think it’s unanimously David Wright, he fits the criteria perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you mentioned him either, but the only other player I can think of is Craig Biggio.

    ReplyDelete